Sunday, 15 November 2015

My ideal round-the-world trip

My ideal round-the-world trip

Round-the-world trip is one of the greatest things I can do in my life. I often think about this option and imagine my hypothetical ideal future journey.
At first, I'd like to say one extremely clear and obvious statement: I'd like to include in my list all places I have ever dreamed to visit, so this travel has to be really long and saturated. The best place to begin my round-the-world trip is my Motherland Russia. There are many wild places, for example, somewhere in Siberia where we still can't find any signs of humanity. It is the place, where a person can feel all strength of loneliness and consider about his life, his part in the history.
I think that USA is an ideal alternative for the next country because of miles of contrasts: enormous cities full of people, cars, skyscrapers and silent and calm little towns with local traditions, sights and calm life. Cold and inhospitable Alaska and hot, criminally, south Albuquerque.
The next place is South America with all its traditions and cultural diversity. I want to stay in Europe for really long time and visit all cities and enjoy this time: Berlin, London, Rome etc. I don't like Eastern civilization, that's why I don' want to visit Asian countries, but from the rest of the world I would like to participate in safari in Africa and enjoy sun and nature in Australia.
In conclusion, I' d to say that it isn't the full list of all my plans and wishes, so I will add something to it. Also, the ideal trip is extremely expensive, I have to study and work a lot.

                                                                                                                Ivan  Kondrashov 

No comments:

Post a Comment