Thursday, 10 December 2015

Modern Fears


Modern Fears

Nowadays there are lots of strange and very astonishing phobias in modern society. Most of them are caused by the pressure of 21st century living. From my point of view, that is not normal. We have to take some actions not to let the world get cranky.
There are really hundreds of fears, so I would like to tell about some of them, which seemed me really abnormal. First of all, I'd like to mention Phobophobia - The fear of phobias. That's very strange, I think that nobody can normally explain, why people suffer from this problem. The second abnormal phobia is Cyberphobia – It is the fear of computers. As for me, this is very unpleasant phobia: people can't even normally work or get some new information from the net. The last fear, that I'd like to mention is Ancraophobia – The fear of wind. The is very deplorable disease because people can't walk outside, when it is not a very good weather.
In conclusion, I would like to say, that phobias are very dangerous diseases and, if you understand, that you have one, you must immediately go to the specialists. It is very important.

1) http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/modern-phobias-new-fears-caused-2227420

Dolgopolov Pavel  

No comments:

Post a Comment