Nowadays there is an opinion that men are not gentlmen any more. Most probably this opinion has arised because of women. They are always annoyed with men but I am not such girl who doesn't appreciate men. I have a different point of view and want to share it.
In my opinion every man is different from another because of breeding, character and possibilities that's why we can't say confidently that present-day men are not gentlmen. Furthermore, everything dependens on person. If man wants to be a gentlman, he will be such one. However, there are men who are no gentlmen because they don't know that the courtesy is the badge of a gentlmen. I am sure that there is no woman on the Earth who won't be lovely to be taken care of because all of us really need a gentlman. It goes without saying that it is not very difficult to be a gentlmen but every single man chooses for himself who he would like to be. Man can't be born a gentlman, he only can achieve it.
In conclusion, I would like to say that there are a lot of pros and cons. Many men, many minds.
In my opinion every man is different from another because of breeding, character and possibilities that's why we can't say confidently that present-day men are not gentlmen. Furthermore, everything dependens on person. If man wants to be a gentlman, he will be such one. However, there are men who are no gentlmen because they don't know that the courtesy is the badge of a gentlmen. I am sure that there is no woman on the Earth who won't be lovely to be taken care of because all of us really need a gentlman. It goes without saying that it is not very difficult to be a gentlmen but every single man chooses for himself who he would like to be. Man can't be born a gentlman, he only can achieve it.
In conclusion, I would like to say that there are a lot of pros and cons. Many men, many minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment