Thursday, 8 October 2015

Real gentlemen are the thing of the past?


Real Gentlemen are thing of the past?

Nowadays there are a lot of people who think that there are no more real gentlemen. Most of these people (who thinks so) are women. Maybe this opinion is true, but I think in the different way.
From my point of view, every man on the planet is different from another one. The character, appearance and the mood are different. Every man wants to be special and I think that it is absolutely normal. Firstly, everything depends on the person. Secondly, what does the word 'gentlemen' means? A lot of people even don't know. As far as I know, in the past the man could be a gentleman in the only one way: he had to be from the royal family. But now, it means the person who follows safety rules, loves women, helps them.
I'm sure that every man wants people to respect him because of his ruels and beliefs. But if you really want to be a respectable person, you have to respect others.
In conclusion, I would like to say that everybody can be a gentleman and this is not very difficult.


Written by Dolgopolov Pavel

No comments:

Post a Comment