Thursday, 21 April 2016


A view of the future

The world is developing extremely fast. Nowadays we use things which our ancestors could not even imagine! For example we use computers and special programs and with their help we have achieved great things. Achievements in science and engineering afford us to travel through space, explore the depths of the oceans and the seas. And it is not a limit!

Scientists predict that in several years’ time people’s life will become easier and as a consequence better. They say the world will have a united currency and a united language; they also predict that in the future we all will use fling cars and physically demanded job will be done by robots.

Talking about my point of view of the future I can agree with the last idea. Moreover, I imagine that the average life expectancy will increase. Considering the developments in medical sphere I suppose that the killer-diseases will become curable and they will not be more serious than just a simple cold. But new hazardous illnesses will appear. I have read somewhere that in the future there will be a Universal Translator. It is a machine that can translate instantly one spoken language to another. I cannot believe in it but I assume the possibility of travelling through space. Unfortunately I do not believe that humanity will meet other civilization although it would be great.

Life is changing too fast. There are new inventions and discoveries almost every day. So I think that it is almost impossible to predict even the nearest future.

Liza Vinogradskaya

 

No comments:

Post a Comment