Thursday, 11 February 2016


The Perfect job
There are a lot of types of job in the world nowadays. And nobody can know, which one is the best. As for me, all the jobs are necessary. But I asked myself, ehat i'm going to do, when I will be an adult? That's quite interesting questioin...
First of all, I'd like to mention, that I want to be a leader in my company. That is very important because everybody should now his position, that he want hold on the job. I'd like to have my own business like a building company, because it is very interesting for me. I would also like to design some new buildings and hope, that sometimes my dream will come in real life, that's will be amazing!
I have to say, that every man on the Earth have to do something that is very interesting for him. In this case, everyone will love to work a lot and be happy!
In conclusion, I'd like to say, that all the jobs are really good, and society needs every person to work in the industry. 
Dolgopolov Pavel 

No comments:

Post a Comment