Does the education means success?
When I think about my future life, I answer a question about my profession. So, these three things: education, profession and sucess are very close to each other. In this composition I will try to resolve this dificult question.To my mind, education is an essential base for everybody. It gives us knowledge, that we need for our profession. Sometimes it turns out to be usless. For example, planty of people don't work in their educational area, because circumstanties did't let them to work in that way. Somebody succeded, somebody not, but it is a fact, that not everybody works where they seemed to work after university. Lets talk about situation, when a person works not by profession and has neither satisfaction, nor money. You may say: "That's true, don't do it, if you are not keen!" Ok, but I know, that a great number of people work in their professional area just as a stuff or near this level. Not correct? Of course not, but who guarantee, that your university diploma have to make you successful? Nobody. It even not always gives you opportunity to get a working place in a big company.
What's more, carier has a tendency to be unpredictable. Some events don't depend on us at all, we become just a passenger of an enourmous ship, that has it's direction. People, who succeded say: "You are creators of your lifes", "You can change the world". As far as I am concerned, in only one of billion cases, somebody really can become a creator and make a personal revolution to succed in life. It goes whithout saying, that each man should go to the goal and overcome all the obstacles on his way, but even he will be ambisious, some conditions can have negative or positive impact on his life.
To sum up, I would like to say, that world works too difficult to know and our success depends on many factors beyond our understanding: sometimes it is funny, sometimes drammatic.
No comments:
Post a Comment